Well Jack had Gymboree today and was wild like always. He has a new best friend. Her name is Victoria. He will be playing with her and then when she runs off Jack will look around with his hands in the air and say, "Toria Go?" He followed her around today and helped her pop the bubbles in her hair. They are so cute. I can't wait to get Jack and Ava around each other again. He has really missed her. He looks at her picture every now and then and says hi.
Jack is really going through a daddy stage. He loves being with him and always wants him right there. When he is not with us he is always asking where he is and wants to call him.
The past 3 days I have had some bad lower back cramping, so I am excited because I know the end is getting closer, but I am also a little worried because with Jack I had all back labor due to his position. I am hoping she is head down, which I think she is, facing down. Jack was facing the wrong way so it took like 2 hours to turn him, and my back was killing me. I am going to the doctor on Tuesday and Todd is actually going to go with me. Poor guy hasn't been able to go to any of the appointments for this baby. He went to almost all of Jack's except the ones toward the end. Lori, we got to have fun at those! Todd has no idea where the hospital is even located.
Well Todd has one more flight and then the big solo. He should of had it this week, but the planes are under some maintenance and then there are some at the boat. So next week will be fun for him. He will have to let you know how it goes. We are finally getting to talk to Lori and Steve again through ichat. Jack was pretty excited about it this morning, we had to put the laptop in the bounce house with him. It took forever for them to get the internet hooked up. We really miss not being able to pick up the phone and call them. Fortunately it is for only 3 years.
We are going to have lots of visitors the next few months. We are very excited about that. First we have my mom, dad, my aunt, Lori, and Lisa (Todd's aunt). My mom will stay for like 2 weeks and then Lori will come back until Steve comes in April. After that Todd's grandfather will come out. I am sure somewhere in there Steve's dad will come down for a visit. I think they are like an hour away. My sister is coming out sometime, but she might wait till summer.
I am so glad that we are in the final weeks. We can't wait to see our little girl. We are very blessed to be having one of each. Brenda you are always right. You guessed Jack was a boy and that this one was a girl. Jack is going to be a great big brother. He is a very big helper.
In July Todd's brother is getting married. We are so excited for him. We love Kristen. She is a wonderful person who we really enjoy being around. I wish I could get them to move out here. I would love to spend some time with them. I am the maid of honor, so I have been busy trying to get some things planned. It is going to be a great time!!!
Well hope all is well with everyone!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Just something to do
Posted by The Peterson's at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment