Sunday, August 24, 2008

Great Weekend





Well you guessed it, our favorite or should I say our BFFs are on the west coast. We are so excited about being able to hang out with them. We had an awesome weekend. We met them at Sea World Friday night and the kids had a blast. At one point Morgan looked up at me and said, "This is the greatest day of my life!" When we got home Ava and Jack played until 12:30. We (moms and dads) were sitting on the patio when we noticed things got quiet inside. Brenda and I go inside and find Jack and Ava in the bathroom. Jack was on the potty going poop, but had it all over his legs and the toilet. I haven't done the night potty training so I put a diaper on him, and I guess he was trying to get his diaper off but didn't get it off in time. So we cleaned everything up, so I thought. The next morning we came down and the kids wanted to watch TV. Todd and Brian put it on, but noticed there was something on the TV. Somehow poop ended up on the TV.?.?
Anyways, Saturday we went to the zoo and then came home and got ready for a night out on the town. We had the babysitters over as early as we could get them. We went down to the Gaslamp District and went to dinner and a bar. The bar had a band and some dancing. It was such an awesome night away from the kids and being able to spend time with the Boyd's.
Sunday we spent the morning at the pool and then had a nice big yummy lunch. It was YUMMY!!!!
We just didn't get enough hanging out so for the long weekend we are heading up to Yuma to relax by there pool. And I am sure we will have a few drinks, make some music, and maybe even get the guys to dance with us!
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! (that's for you Brenda)

1 comments:

Brenda B said...

Good times!!!! We had so much fun and we are so happy to be closer to you guys. I can't wait for this weekend! Too funny that you posted the pics of us trying to make noise in the bottles...hahaha.