Thank you for all the calls and emails. I never even knew something was going on until Todd called to see if we were okay. He was in class and just heard that a jet crashed into a residential area. I turned on the TV and was shocked at what I saw. Later that night Todd and I were watching the news when they showed the pilots picture. Todd new that he was going to know the pilot because he knew who was at the ship. There he was. Todd said this really hits you when you know the person and when it could have easily been me. It is very sad story, and we are praying for all the families that were involved.
On a better note we loving the holiday season. We had an awesome trip to TN. We went to Dollywood, played with all 10 cousins, and even saw snow. Jack was in awwwwwwww of everything. He misses all the cousins. We have been nonstop since we got home last week. 11 days away from home can get you a little backed up with things. I had a MOPS meeting yesterday that I was incharge of planning and it went really well. Then I had another MOPS meeting at another church that was very relaxing and interesting. Moms really do need those moments away from the kids. Jack is back in school and loving it as always. I have to drag him home. He loves all his teachers and prays for them every night.
Well I promised him a day at Sea World so I better get going. Hope all is well and Merry Christmas.
P.S. You will be getting New Year's cards verses Christmas because I have not gotten around to getting the card or letter together.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Merry Christmas
Posted by The Peterson's at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was a very sad story. Glad you are all safe. Condolences on the loss of Todd's friend. Mandy & Jim
okay--nevermind--I thought the pilot died! (it is still a sad story!!)
Ryan and I are so thankful for your safety. We are saddened by the death of a wonderful coworker of Todds too. On another note, I am happy yall had a great trip to TN! We actually had a snow last week! It was beautiful! We posted pics on our blog. Avery is kicking like crazy and doing well. we are 23 weeks.
Post a Comment