to
Well Jack will be 3 on Sunday! We have a huge party planned. Well he planned!!! Everyday, "Mommy I want a Spiderman cake for my birthday and my friends." Well he is getting that and more. We are going to Pump it Up. It is an awesome place great for kids and adults. It is all inflatable bouncers and slides. We can't wait. We are expecting 25 kids and who knows how many adults. It will be a day Jack will talk about for months. Happy 3rd birthday big guy!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Jack is turning 3!!!!
Posted by The Peterson's at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack, its hard to believe you are 3! I love the pictures Mom captured of you! Enjoy your special day!
Happy Birthday Jack! Time sure does fly! Have fun at Pump it Up!!!!
I am amazed at all God has done in those 3 years! What a happy birthday it will be!
Post a Comment