Friday, February 15, 2008

Soccer starts tomorrow!!!







We are pumped about soccer starting. To help pass the time we have been really busy. One day we went to the aquarium with Jack's friend Victoria. It was fun to watch all the fish swim around. After that we had a picnic at the beach park. That is my favorite park. Thursday we went to go walk the lake with Miles, but it was raining, so instead we ent to the library and got kicked out. It was really funny! At gymboree Jack played really hard. He ran around with all the kids and then came home and crashed. We fed him an early dinner and then had PF Chang's. It was really good!!! I am really excited about my V-day gifts. I got roses of coarse and then Todd bought me a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag (that I really wanted) and a new vacuum (which we really needed.) I love it, it is a Kirby and it vacuums and Steam cleans.
Friday we went to OC to play at Caleb's house. We had so much fun. There were lots of kids to play with. We decorated cookies and ate a ton of icing. I thought Jack would crash on the way home, but instead he watched Max and Ruby. He is going to bed early tonight so he will be fresh for soccer!!! Hope all is well with everyone.

0 comments: