I had a wonderful mother's day. We spent the morning hanging out with one of Todd's good friends and then we went to look at houses. We had so much fun. Jack loved running through the houses looking for his room. He found a boat bed that he wants. Then we went to lunch and the kids were great. Later that day we went to the pool and park. It was a long day, but a great one. Todd gave me a card from each of the kids and he bought me a bracelet. It is the famous cable heart bracelet. Todd also decided to give me my anniversary gift early. He bought me a Canon Rebel XTI and a ton of gadgets to go with it. I have never had so many things for a camera. Everything from a tripod, a case, 4GB card, and some other fun stuff. I have the best husband!!! I can't wait to get started in my classes. I think I am going to wait a few more weeks until Jack is settled in his new school. Well I am off to bed, it has been a long day.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment