Lately I have been really interested in photography. I am horrible at taking pictures, but have a very strong urge to learn how to improve. One thing I need is a good camera, and the other is the knowledge on how to take a good picture. Todd was really excited when we started talking about it, so he is trying to help me find a good camera to buy and classes. I think it might be my anniversary gift. I want to get the whole deal meaning camera, lens, classes, tripod!!! I have found classes at the community college and at some other place that offers them on Saturday. I just need to figure out a schedule and find classes that work. I am so excited!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cool! Let me know how things go. I am very interested myself but haven't looked into anything. My sister purchased a really nice camera...I think it is a canon and she has been experimenting. My cousin is professional and takes the most amazing photos. You should check out her stuff, her link is on my blog. I could always ask her advice too. Good luck!!! Miss you guys!
Good luck with the photography dream! Even my Brad is getting interested in this. I think he wants all the stuff that goes with the profession as well.
One thing I have noticed on this beautiful blog: Your family is the Petersons, with no apostrophe. Unless you want the blog to be about only one of you, then you don't need the apostrophe. I just noticed and hope you aren't mad, that I said something. Love to you all,
Joyce
Post a Comment