







Well things are rolling right along. Allie is 3 months old, Jack is in school, Todd will be preparing for the boat in July, and I am enjoying playing and learning about my camera. We are still enjoying it out here in California, but are looking forward to our trip to New Orleans in July. Here are a few pictures. Thanks Brenda for the fun look alike meter. Todd doesn't agree with it. He likes to think that his kids look like him.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Hello everyone
Posted by The Peterson's at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the picture Vanessa!!! You are doing such a great job with your new camera! How fun.
The Look a like meter was pretty fun. I still don't know how it figures though.
And yes, we have to buy stickers to put on the garbage can. Crazy huh?!?!?! I would rather pay a certain amount monthly ....it would be so much easier.
That is so crazy. When you guys get here I will have to take some fun pics of your girls. I need to get some framed.
Post a Comment