Friday, September 12, 2008

Allie is 6 months and Jack goes to work with daddy

Well Allie is a half a year. I can't believe it. She has 2 teeth and loves to smile. I love when she does the "look at my teeth" smile. She is such a sweet little girl.

Friday Jack got to go to work with daddy. Todd had a practice sim with Matt (one of Todd's friends) and Jack kept asking if he could go to work with Daddy. Finally I said we would drive over there so he could at least see where he works. Then Todd decided that we could come up and see the sim. When we got up there Todd introduced him to everyone and then they got in the sim together. It was so cute. He was a little scared at first and then did not want to get out. They tried to fly under Coronado bridge, but did not make it. They landed on an aircraft carrier. Now all he talks about is flying. Todd bought him a little jet that he flies around the house.

Saturday we went to the childrens museum and Jack loved all the paint activities. After that we walked down to the USS Midway. Jack was amazed at the size and all the planes. It was a wonderful day.

Sunday we went to church and then out to get some yummy Mexican food. When we picked Jack up from his room at church he said "I had fun at church!" Then Todd and Jack went hiking while Allie and I went and did some shopping. All in all it was a wonderful day.

There are a ton of new photos on dropshots.

0 comments: