Hope that everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. We did! I am still trying to recover. We went to Yuma AZ. We have some great friends there (The Boyd's). They have a beautiful new home with an awesome pool. The kids spent like 3 days straight in the pool. Morgan is now a fish. We were trying to teach her to dive, so now Jack is trying to dive. I will have to post some of the pics. We had a nice relaxing weekend.
Today we bought a new KING size bed. I have been waiting a long time for this day. Now we have a queen size guest bed. It has been fun reorganizing the house so everything will fit. along with the furniture we switched to AT&T u-verse. I had a guy at the house hooking it up and I love it. We have the ultimate package and we are only paying like $20 more. I think we have like 800 channels. Hope all is well with everyone!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Another great weekend
Posted by The Peterson's at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment