We had a great Halloween. We spent the afternoon trick or treating at the shopping center and then hit the neighborhood around 6. After about and hour and a half of that we hung out in the drive with the neighbors. It was really nice to just relax and meet new neighbors. I ended up hitting the jackpot because one of my neighbors works for Adobe and is getting me a ton of stuff like Lightroom and CS4 creative suite design. I am so pumped. All of that is like $2000.00 and I am only paying $2oo.oo. AWESOME!!!! I also got to talk with my neighbor and she is a photographer in the area. She said we should go into business together, but I am soooooooo not ready for that. She is just going to be my mentor for the time being. Can't wait to see her in action.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween
Posted by The Peterson's at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Jack looks like he had a great time...looks like he couldn't wait to get to the next house. So fun!!! I love the little outfit you have Allie in!
Great family pics too!
Post a Comment