Well I have been very busy. The kids keep me busy, but I have gone on a new venture to get involved in my church. Well I say church because we meet there, but it is a group open to the public. I started a moms group. It meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month. The name of the group in MnM (Moms nurturing Moms)! We have had some great speakers come and we are looking forward to more. I love the ladies in the group. We have a great bond going! We get out for playdates once a month and then you have to have girls night out. The girls know how to make girls night out right. So fun! It has been a challenge getting the group started. We had to get it financially going and get organized. I have a creativity leader, a hospitality leader and a treasure. We even have our own bank account!!! This is for real! It has been so much fun, and very time consuming. BUT SO WORTH IT! I never want to leave because I have made some of the most amazing friends. I want to thank you all for taking me in and hanging in there when we were going through bumps in the road. We have an amazing group and I look forward to seeing it grow! If you live in the area look for the info on the group in the San Diego family magazine! Yes we have a publisher that gets us in the press! I met with her yesterday and she is another amazing lady! I look forward to getting to know her better. I just can't say it enough that I am so excited and I have to say that I am proud of myself. If you live in the area and want more information let me know!!!
Along with all the above I have been helping out Jack's school with a fundraiser. It is going to be neat! I am going to try to start my photography classes. I got a gift certificate for them, but haven't had the time. I just found out that my church is offering classes and tutorials on the editing programs!!! Isn't that convenient.
The kids are doing better. They both just got over bronchitis and Allie had an ear infection to go along with it. After they were on their way to getting better I devleoped a vey bad sinus infection and my first ear infection. How do kids deal with these? Wow it sucks! We are all on antibiotics and on our way to 100%! Hope all is doing well!
Friday, February 6, 2009
So proud of myself
Posted by The Peterson's at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment