Well today is one of those stay at home hang in your PJ's kind of day. Todd is off sailing all day and the house needs to be cleaned. Jack is in a nude mood, don't know why, and Allie is in a crabby mood. That I do know why! MOLARS!
We have had a very busy month. Family in town, Allie's first birthday, and events every weekend this month. I can't wait for things to settle down. We are looking forward to Easter. Jack keeps asking if it is Easter Bunny time. We have plans to go to a big egg hunt with neighbors, then a birthday party, and then on Sunday doing a big lunch with our neighbors. It should be a very relaxing weekend. The following Monday Todd leaves for a week. The big question, what is Todd up to? Right now he is just working for 101. That is his training squadron. He gets to train as a fleet pilot, but not in the fleet yet. So his days consist of sims or flying with a little work on the side! We have not heard of any deploying or moving to a fleet squadron. Right now we are just enjoying the light work load and having him home. Not a bad deal. Things could all change soon, who knows.
Jack is still going to school and loving it. I am trying to decided what to do about summer. Keep him in school or do little summer camps. I am thinking the summer camp thing. There are 3 at the Y that I plan to sign him up for. He is starting swim lessons next Tuesday. He will be on his own!!!! I get a break for 45 minutes!
Allie is not walking yet but crawls like crazy. She is fast! She can go up and down the stairs. She loves to just play on them.
As for me I am enjoying the busy life! I am still heading up the moms group, taking photography classes, and being a mom! SUPER MOM I like to say!
One more thing. Both my kids have become crazy about the beach. Allie loves to sit and play in the tide and Jack runs around like a mad man! It is super fun.
Hope everyone is well!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Posted by The Peterson's at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment