We are so excited about summer. School is out and time to play! I decided to keep jack out of school this summer so we can play play play! We have an awesome trip to Disney, staying at the Grand Disney Resort! Could be any better? Jack knows we are going, so that is all we hear about. His favorite ride is the Toy story ride at CA Adventures park and the FAST train at Disney (I don't know the name of it, but it is over by the Pirate stuff)
Jack has a big wheel, so he has given up the big bike and is always on a mission on the big wheel. It is hard for him to transition from big wheel to bike. He thinks that he can take hard fast turns on his bike like he does on his big wheel. Does not work out so well!
Allie is getting so close to walking. She loves to ride around in her new convertible. Todd and I got new bikes so we go to the lake and ride as a family. SO FUN!
Our 5 year anniversary is coming up and we are going to go camping. Just the two of us with our bikes! To some it might not sound fun or romantic, but actually it was my idea. Todd had a dinner and fancy hotel planned, but for some reason camping sounded so much better.
Todd is loving his new job and I like the security of no deployment, at least until November. He is priority for a squadron when he finishes this job, so things will change then. He has been in the sims and on some flights here and there, but mostly stays busy with other events. He has lots of planning on his hands!!!
We went to the Red Bull air races with some good friends and really enjoyed it. Jack enjoyed break dancing in the grass to the music. It is awesome how those planes maneuver through the course. We cheered for the Abu Dhabi plane!
I started doing something that I love to do, tennis. I have always enjoyed the game and wanted to improve. I take lessons once a week with an awesome instructor. He knows how to kick my butt. If I did lessons 2-3 times a week I would be in awesome shape. We spent the fist 15 min doing drills. Then he realized that my weakness is low balls, so every ball he sent my way was one that I had to squat for. By the end of the lesson I was tripping over my feet due to exhaustion. GOTTA LOVE IT!
My moms group is going so well. Like I said before, I have an amazing group that I love to hang out with. We have started getting together every week versus every other week. The kids and I have made so many close friends that I don't even want to think about moving again. Jack talks about how this person is his best buddy and this person is fun to play with........ He will be heart broken when or if we ever move.
I am just rambling because I am enjoying the quite house. Better get back to soccer!!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Summer
Posted by The Peterson's at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment