Sunday, March 9, 2008

Allie


Well after a small surgical procedure Allie is fully recovered and eating well. She had her tongue clipped last week. She was having trouble nursing and sticking her tongue out. I wish we would have had the resources for this back when Jack was born. It never crossed our mind that he wasn't eating because he couldn't. We found out from the dentist that Jack will have to have his clipped down the road. It is a pretty common thing. Anyways, everything is great now and Allie is finally gaining some weight. Jack is loving his role as a big brother. He loves to kiss and lay with Allie. Todd is off work until the 27th and we are loving it. It is nice to have him here with us, brain and all! Have a happy Easter!

1 comments:

MBergeron said...

Allie is so beautiful! I bet Jack is a great older brother. Ryan, Riley and I can't wait to meet her.