



Well Allie is already 3 weeks old. Where does the time go? Jack is getting so big an very smart. You can't fool him and he is always surprising us. He speaks very well and is making sentences. We were walking around the mall and wondered into Stride Rite and found out that he is now a size 9. Actually an 8 1/2 but they said a 9 would be comfortable for him. So he got shoes like mommy and daddy. Saucony!!! He loves them and calls them his daddy shoes.
Allie is starting on Prilosec for her reflux problem. Hopefully it will help and she will relax after eating. She now weighs 8 lbs and 2 oz.
Todd has started back to work. I sure do miss him, but I have Lori here until Sunday and then my sister comes on Monday. We have really enjoyed all the visits. This weekend Aunt Karyn and Uncle Ron are going to visit and while the guys go the baseball game with Jack the girls are going to the vineyards!!! I can't wait to go back.
Hope all is well!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The Kids are getting big!
Posted by The Peterson's at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ahhh! Jack and Allie are precious. I can't wait to meet them. ~Meghan
Post a Comment