Monday, October 6, 2008

First weekend in Oct.

Things are going great here. We were busy this weekend with company. Thursday night we met for dinner and then Friday was the great Miramar Air Show. We had a great time. The Blue Angels were awesome. I didn't get to many pictures because I was playing with the kids and being lazy by not pulling out the camera. Saturday we went to the Del mar pumpkin patch for a birthday party. Jack loved all the rides and bounce houses. Great party place. Sunday we went to the beach and played. It was a beautiful day. This morning we got up and had a fun breakfast at the bagel shop and the kids ran around the fountain.
Allie had her check up and she is 17 lbs and 27.5 inches. 75 percentile for weight and 95 percintile for height. I can't believe she is already 7 months. Where does the time go?

0 comments: