Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Sweet Allie


Poor little girl was up screaming all night. I try to think of everything that could be wrong and finally I gave up and took her to the ER this morning. Glad I did because she has pneumonia. Monday I took her in for a cough that she has had for over a week and they said her lungs sounded clear and her ears were good. Well it all hit the fan around 10 last night. She had to have blood test, a cath, and x ray. They were on their way to do a spinal tap for meningitis when the docotor got the word on the x ray. God thing, because I didn't want her to have to go through that. They had a hard time getting a vein from her so it took 3 tries. Her little arms are bruised.
She got a shot and is on antibotics for 5 days and then we have to reacess. Please pray for a quick recovery.
She seems to be doing a little better after a 2 hour nap. She hasn't slept that length of time in 2 days. We will keep you updated!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

poor baby! I hope she feels well soon!

Brenda B said...

How is she doing? Hope she gets over is quick!

MBergeron said...

We will be praying for a quick recovery.

Brad and Marcelle said...

I hope the antibiotics help her feel better soon. Poor little sweetie! How does Jack act when Allie is sick? Seth gives us his toys if we're feeling bad.