Well good news today. My biopsy surgery results are back and right now everything is okay. It came back moderately atypical so I have to go back every six months. Thanks mom for the help. I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU! Todd is off at the boat, but I just got an email saying that he is finished and qualified. He is coming home tomorrow. FINGERS CROSSED THAT HAPPENS. He will leave on Sunday for 2 weeks. He is going to Fallon to do some training. When he gets back he will have a few flights and then he will be finished training. After that we think he will head back to SERE school and then we don't know.
JACK is doing great. Every night when he prays he prays for each of his friends individually and there parents. EX. Thank you God for Ava, mommy Ava, daddy Ava, Morgan, mommy Morgan and daddy Morgan. Just until recently he would always leave Allie Todd and I out. We are finally working our way in there. He loves to dress up as a Pirate and a football player. Now he wants a DR coat to go with his doctor kit. We went to the Playhouse Disney show and now he is hooked on Handy Manny. He got a hard hat and tools!!!
ALLIE is doing great. She is sitting up and loves to watch her brother run around like a crazy person. I bought her a new toy that she loves because she can sit in front of it and play away. We are going to spend the weekend going to the airshow and a birthday party at the Del Mar pumpkin patch. Then Todd leaves us on Sunday. Pray for us the next two weeks. I get my stitches out on the 9th and then things should be easier.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
October 1st
Posted by The Peterson's at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds great! C has the same toy--he loves it. But you can't blog about your biopsy without having blogged about what it was for....fill in the whole story...you can't leave us hanging like that. Glad to hear it is okay...I am assuming from the context clues that it is in the "lady areas". Take care!
Post a Comment