I love Thanksgiving but I am so ready for Christmas. The smells, lights, decorations, the shopping, and the music. The music is what is hitting the spot. Today I had my ipod playing while I was making breakfast and for some reason it went to the Christmas music. Man I wanted to put my tree up and everything. I think because Thanksgiving is so late this year we will put our tree up before we leave to see family. That way when we get back we are ready to enjoy it all!!!!! Who knows I might put it up this weekend after Halloween. Is that to early?????
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi!
I am kind of a idiot when it comes to blogs...I'm not sure if there is an easier way to respond from comments! But, anyway, it was fun to find your blog and see Brenda's great friends...I remember her talking about you! Very cute kids! Anyway, about your question. The camera that was used to take most of the pictures that I have posted was a Nikon D70. All pictures have been edited with Photoshop CS4. Any future pictures taken will be with my new Nikon D300. I hope that answers your questions!
Jalayne Telford (Brenda's sister)
um, yes...it is too early! HA! but it is never too early to listen to christmas music!!!
Ok, so I am feeling the same way! I am ready for Christmas too! Ryan and I are going to TN in 2 weeks for an early Thanksgiving and i can hardly wait! Its almost like a kick-off to the holidays! I am already shopping and getting in the mood to cut down a tree and decorate! If we had a fake tree it would be up and lit! ha ha! katie PS- how was halloween?? What were the kiddos?
Post a Comment